To locate us:
- Travel South out of Darwin, along the Stuart Highway
- Turn East on to the Arnhem Highway and travel for 55km
- Turn left on to Corroboree Billabong road, just after the Corroboree Park Tavern
- Travel due north for 10km on Corroboree Billabong road
- Turn right and travel the final 10km on a bitumen/dirt road.
As you arrive at the Corroboree Billabong carpark, we are located to the extreme left of the carpark past the fenced area. Look for the Wildlands pontoon. Please stay away from the water’s edge.
Tour boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure so we recommend arriving a little earlier to allow you time to stretch your legs and make a bathroom stop.
The only facilities in the area are public toilets. Unfortunately, there are no food or beverages available for purchase (we do have drinking water for our guests). The nearest point for food and beverages is the Corroboree Park Tavern.